Shell - Exhibition management
Shell wanted to make significant improvements to their global exhibition attendance process. They operate seven core businesses, each with their own events and exhibitions requirements and budgets. We were tasked to scope, design and develop a software application to centralise, plan, manage and measure exhibition attendance and budgeting.
We gathered requirements from key stakeholders. We prepared an outline scope that was refined with further input from the client team.
Our solution was to identify a scalable, consistent and robust exhibition management application. We then developed a web based, enterprise scale application to support the process. Microsoft .NET was used as the development framework.
The process and application lets Shell:
- Set objectives for attending exhibitions
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of exhibition attendance management
- Track, measure and report on ROO/ROI
- Simplify and co-ordinate planning and logistics
- Capture and report on valuable visitor data
The software now manages Shell's global exhibition programme. Further extensions to the application are planned as new efficiencies and deeper engagement insights are sought by the client.
Back to Work