Share via Email
Open Platform offers a focused range of digital services, from design and development to strategy and implementation.
We're a digital agency, so we understand digital markets. Our service and our processes are built on the strength of our technical understanding of web and digital technologies. But it's backed up with a strong design capability - so we have the technical and creative expertise that makes our work stand out.
We offer a focused range of services, concentrating and applying our knowledge and experience where we can make most impact for our clients. We're happy to be involved in any project that stretches us and adds value to your marketing. So whether you need help with strategy, technical solutions, design or development, we're happy to help.
Oh, and don't be worried about dealing with a bunch of techies that have just arrived from another planet. According to our clients we're surprisingly approachable for a technical company - that's why they stick with us.
We try to run a pretty lean ship. Like our code, we aim to eliminate waste and promote efficiency. But we're not robots and we don't skip important things like communicating with our clients.
If you need direct access to our staff during a project, that's fine. In fact it can be essential for very technical projects. You'll always know who's got responsibility at our end. So will we - we know through experience that's how you keep projects on scope, budget and schedule.
Projects vary hugely but we always apply the same tried and trusted process:
- Define - so we understand what you want and you
understand what you're going to get
- Design - from both a creative and technical standpoint
- Build - that technical bit in the middle that we're very good at
- Test - could be functionality or usability, a bit of both or something else
- Deploy - install and activate the software on the production server
- Measure - we don't just walk away from completed projects, we like to know that they're working for our clients
- Learn - it goes without saying that we learn from everything we do, and so do our clients - that's one of the ways to get better